Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to Granny's Cheap Tips

I am excited about the opportunity to share what I have learned from my parents and grandparents about living frugally.

In our age of excess, I found how far I moved away from the simple and practical methods of squeezing every nickel until the Buffalo poops.

My Dad is 91. He is quite bright and witty. When I asked him about being my consultant, he jumped right in with some of the different things his family did to survive during The Great Depression. Dad was born in 1918, so he remembers the things his family had to do to make ends meet. (Probably better than he remembers what they served in his Assisted Living Home for dinner last night!!)

We will have recipes, ideas and organizing tips all to help stretch every dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment